Green Card Through Marriage

There are several paths to obtaining a green card through marriage. A green card is the physical card that serves as proof to employers and government agencies that an immigrant has legal permanent resident status. This allows them to legally work in the U.S., as well as receive other benefits. RapidVisa assists with fiance visas, spousal visas, adjustment of status, and removal of conditionsFiance visas do not come with a green card. Instead, an applicant applies for adjustment of status after they have come to the US and married the U.S. sponsor. This adjustment of status grants a green card. Spousal visas come with a green card. If an immigrant came legally to the U.S. via another visa type, for example a B1/B2 visa, and marries a U.S. citizen, they may be eligible to adjust status and receive a green card.

Adjustment of Status

If you are married to a U.S. citizen and legally entered the U.S. on certain types of visas, you may be eligible to adjust your status and get a green card.

CR1/IR1 Spousal Visa

If you are married to a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and are not currently in the U.S. but looking to come permanently to the U.S., you may be eligible for a spousal visa.

I-90 Renew or Replace Green Card

If you are a legal permanent resident and need to replace or renew your green card, this is the option you will need to select. We offer this service starting from $200.