Guaranteed Approval or Your Money Back
If your petition is denied by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) RapidVisa will refund 100% of the fees paid to RapidVisa for the petition that was denied. The following conditions apply:
- Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of the denial and must include a copy of the denial letter from the USCIS that indicates the reason for denial.
- Denial must not be because you failed to respond timely to an RFE or inquiry from the USCIS.
- All refunds are issued by credit card only and to the original purchaser. Refunds will be processed within 14 days and may take an additional 3-5 days to credit to your card.
- Fees paid to the government or any third party are not refundable.
- Guarantee does not apply to Tourist Visas.
As of July 1, 2018, if your country is affected by a new U.S. Government policy, law or executive order, such as Trump's Travel Ban*, our guarantee does not apply.
Our Approval Guarantee comes with our Premium Review Package and Payment Plan Packages, however does not come with our standard package, as we have no way to see what you submitted to the USCIS to warrant a guarantee.
*Currently: Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela (certain government officials only) and Yemen. UPDATE: January 31, 2020: President Trump added Nigeria, Myanmar, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Sudan and Tanzania to the banned list.
Low Price Guarantee
If you find any company in America with a real office that offers the same service as RapidVisa at a regular, every-day advertised price lower than what we charge, we will match that price. Nobody else in this industry has the confidence to offer a low price guarantee. See our Price Match Policy.