Family Visa

RapidVisa specializes in family immigration. Since our foundation in 2006, we’ve helped tens of thousands of families reunite in the United States. We do not assist with tourist visas, student visas, work visas or other types of visas. There are several types of family visas we assist with.

K1 Fiance Visa CR1/IR1 Spousal Visa K-3 Spousal Visa
IR2 Child Visa IR5 Parent Visa Sibling Visa (Coming Soon)