Bringing a family member from Mexico?
RapidVisa is here to help you with all your Mexico to USA family immigration needs. We even offer support in Spanish, and have a fully Spanish version of our site. We want to make the process painless. To get started, create your free account today.
United States Embassy, Ciudad Juarez Mexico
Embassy Website: https://mx.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/ciudad-juarez/
Embassy Phone Number: (656) 227-3000
Important! You can't expect to get accurate information if you call this embassy. The person that answers the phone is a low-level person who knows almost nothing in many cases. Any information you obtain from them should be carefully verified with other sources and should not be considered authoritative until verified.
Embassy Email Address: CDJPassport@state.gov
URL for scheduling the interview online: https://mx.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/making-an-appointment/
Can fiancé/spouse or others attend the interview with the applicant?: No. However you can bring an interpreter with you if you don't speak English or Spanish. If you are elderly, disabled or a minor child you may bring an assistant. Attorneys are not allowed in the interview or waiting room.
Where to pay the Embassy fee: Over the phone or proceed to a local Banamex or Scotiabank branch.
Local language documents need translated: Documents in foreign languages, other than the language of the country in which the application takes place, should be translated. Original documents and translations will be returned.
Medical Examination Fee: Required fee of $2865.20 Mexican pesos covering only the medical examination ($2262.00 Mexican pesos for minors under age 15). Cash or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard) are the only forms of payment accepted. The vaccination fee is separate from the cost of your required medical examination.
Embassy appointment scheduling method: Schedule your appointment. Visit https://mexico.usvisa-info.com and follow the instructions to log in and to schedule an appointment at any of the Applicant Service Centers (ASCs) in Mexico.
Medical appointment scheduling method: By calling the approved physicians assigned
Number of photos required for the Embassy Interview: 2
Number of photos required for Medical Examination: It is not necessary to bring a
photo for your medical exam.
Visa Delivery: Your passport will be retained a the interview and returned to you by DHL with the visa affixed. There is no charge for this delivery service.
Reciprocity by Country (Documents by Country): https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html
Embassy/Interview instructions for K visas: For complete information, click here.
Embassy/Interview instructions for immigrant (CR-1/IR-1/IR-5) visas: For complete information, click here.
For Immigrant Visas Only (not K-1 Fiancee Visa)
Immigrant visa applicants are required to complete the following steps prior to attending your consular interview appointment:
1. Complete the DS-260 form online at https://www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. If you provided a DS-260 to NVC already, go to step 4.
2. If your petition did not go through the NVC process, for example, you filed your petition overseas, your invoice ID number will be your date of birth (YYYYMMDD).
3. Print the DS-260 form confirmation page.
4. Next, go to https://mexico.usvisa-info.com and follow up the instructions to log in and to schedule an appointment at any of the Applicant Service Centers (ASCs) in Mexico. Each applicant is required to appear in person at the ASC prior to the consular appointment date. At the ASC your fingerprints and photographs will be collected.
5. At the same website, https://mexico.usvisa-info.com, select a DHL courier office location where you would like to receive your visa.
6. If you have other questions regarding the immigrant visa process, please review the information on https://mexico.usvisa-info.com.
NOTICE FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Since there have been frequent assaults and robberies near the Consulate General and the clinics where the medical exams are conducted, we recommend the following to prevent this happening to you:
1. Do not talk to strangers on the street.
2. The day of your appointment, do not go to the consulate before 6:00 a.m., the consulate opens at 6:30 a.m.
3. Carry the least amount of money possible in cash.
4. Do not show your documents or applications to anyone who offers to put them in order or fill them out, the Immigrant Visa Consular Section will do this for you during your interview date. Regarding any question you have in obtaining a visa, ask personnel inside the consulate general from the visa section. Applications and advice are free.
5. Report any attempted robbery or assault to the consulate general.
Testimonials from Mexico
Hi RapidVisa Team! My fiancé and I are very happy because my K1 visa was approved the day August 25, 2015. We thank the whole team RapidVisa who was very professional and helped us with all our doubts. Our process Took five months. Here's our schedule: April 8 RapiVisa sent our documentation for USCIS April 13 cam the documents to USCIS May 22 our request was approved NVC June 25 our petition was accepted at the Consulate of the United States; August 25 I did the interview and I passed (the date was chosen by me). Thanks to all the RapidVisa!
~ David and Nivea Maria
A huge thank you to RAPIDVISA for helping me reunite with my family. The team has been really patient ,reliable and for assisting me through every step. Its has been pleasure working with all of you. I will definitely recommend RAPIDVISA to my relatives and friends.
Have more successful years for you guys! 🙂
Hi Rapidvisa, thanks for your assistance on our cr1 process, thanks to all staff that helped answering all our questions and guided us through all the process and today Dec 10th at US embassy Jakarta, I got my visa approved. We cant found the fastest, easiest and cheapest agent(if we may call you that lol) in entire world that could guarantee about approval but you guys did. Especially thanks to Dan, Juliette, Ben, and all staff that had been there every time I needed help. So I fly to US before x-mas, cant wait to be with my loved ones. Thanks once again Rapidvisa. Great job guys.. " This is my timeline process: Noa1 Feb. 18th 2014 Noa2 June 4th 2014 NvC approval October 31st 2014 interview and got visa approved on December 10th 2014.
~ Robert and Vera