Name Petition for Alien Relative
Purpose For U.S. citizens or green card holders to petition an immediate family member.
Agency USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services)
#/Pages 2

The Form I-130 is the initial form required to file for an immediate alien relative, such as a spouse, children, or parents. This form is available free from

Form I-130 Page 1
Form I-130 Page 2