Fiancée or Spousal Visa from Kyrgyzstan to USA!

Kyrgyzstan Country Information

The U.S. Embassy Bishkek issues only non-immigrant visas (NIVs) to those who would like to visit the United States for pleasure, business, or study.

Those who would like to immigrate to the U.S. must contact the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan. For more information, click here.

Information about getting married in Kyrgyzstan

Testimonials from Kyrgyzstan

Omg!! Anyone considering using another service to help with the visa process STOP!..STOP!..STOP!.. You must use these guys... Everything they say is true... I have just completed all the paperwork and feel soo confident sending it for approval... Don't make the mistake of doing it alone... Or spending thousands of dollars on an immigration attorney!!… Ben is absolutely the best... He gets right back to you if you have questions... And has reviewed my application several times... RAPIDVISA takes all of the stress and worry out of filing your application!!!!!!!

~ Michael and Guia

Michael and GuiaPhilippines / United States of America