Fiancée or Spousal Visa from Equatorial Guinea to USA!

Equatorial Guinea Country Information

The U.S. Embassy in Malabo does not process immigrant visas; also known as applications for permanent resident status, or green cards.

US Embassy Info in Equatorial Guinea

For general information regarding immigrant visas, or obtaining a green card to live and work as a permanent resident in the United States, please refer to the Department of Homeland Security, Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.

For more information on applying for an immigrant visa from a residence in Equatorial Guinea, please review the U.S. Embassy Yaoundé website.

Case-specific inquiries may be directed to the Immigrant Visa Unit, Yaoundé, at (237) 220 1500 ext. 4576 or emailed to [email protected]

Testimonials from Equatorial Guinea

I would like to thank Rapid Visa for all the help, especially Chona in preparing my K-1 visa ! We are pleased and happy with the professionalism and the rapid way in which Rapid Visa helped in our Visa application !

God Bless,

~ Larry and Joan

Larry and JoanPhilippines / United States of America