Money Back
Low Price
Hundreds Of
With Pictures!
Click to View
Call 800-872-1458 or 719-208-7033
Open 7 Days, Free Consultation

Adjustment of Status

$325 Start to Finish, You Mail
$400 Start to Finish, We Mail

Not associated with the government.
Live support 7 days a week. We prepare all documents, you just sign. Free Demo.

Legal oversight by Hogan Law Firm.
Just need forms? Get them free at

We Prepare Your Entire Adjustment of Status in Just Four Hours

en español

We can prepare your Adjustment of Status and get your green card if you are married to a U.S. Citizen or are the parent of a U.S. Citizen and came to the U.S. on one of the following types of visas:

 A-1, A-2 or A-3 Foreign Government Official or Family Member Visa
 B1/B2 Tourist Visa  Canadian who entered legally with no Visa
 E-1, E-2 or E-3 Treaty Trader Visa
 F-1, F-2 or F-3 Student Visa
 G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4 or G-5 Foreign Government Staff or Family Member Visa
 H-1, H-2, H-3 or H-4 Employment or Family Member Visa
 J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor not subject to 2 Year Rule
 K-1 or K-2 Fiancée Visa, Fiancée Child Visa
 K-3 or K-4 Spousal Visa, Spousal Child Visa
L-1 or L-2 Employment Visa
 M-1, M-2 or M-3 Student Visa
 O-1, O-2 or O-3 Extraordinary Ability Visa
 P-1, P-2, P-3 or P-4 Entertainment Visa
 Q-1 Cultural Exchange Visa
 R-1 or R-2 Religious Occupation Visa
 Same Sex Marriage Green Card
 T-1, T-2, T-3 or T-4 Trafficking Victim Visa
 TD Dependent of TN Visa Holder
 TN-1 Professional Work Status from Canada
 TN-2 Professional Work Visa from Mexico
 U-1, U-2, U-3 or U-4 Criminal Victim Visa
 Visa Waiver Program - ESTA
 Call us if your visa type is not listed
 If you came on a C (Transit) or D (Crewman) type visa RapidVisa can't help you.
If you are not married to a U.S. citizen or the parent of a U.S. Citizen RapidVisa can't help you.

Go Here to See Testimonials & Pictures from Our Customers

We Hired the Immigration Attorney For You

RapidVisa retains the services of immigration attorneys at Hogan Law Firm to review our documents, software and procedures on a continual basis so you get peace of mind knowing we do everything exactly right without the high cost of hiring your own lawyer.

Our price includes preparing your Advance Parole (travel permit) and Work Permit applications.

We do not charge to prepare the Adjustment of Status papers for children of our paid customers. Note however that the government fees will still apply to children.  Nobody Can Prepare Your I-485 Adjustment of Status Petition Faster...It's Just Not Possible.  Nobody Beats our Proven Process and Absolutely Nobody Beats our Low Prices!  RapidVisa® can prepare your petition no matter where you are. You can complete the process from anywhere in the world or from right here in the USA.

How Does It Work?

You make an account on our site and complete our questionnaire.  You don't pay us anything until you have answered all the questions and are ready for us to go to work.  Once you are finished and ready for us to prepare your adjustment of status documents all you do is pay our one-time fee and we go to work.  We will have your entire adjustment of status petition ready within 4 business hours.

What Services are Included?

  • Full Phone Support 7 Days a Week
  • Live Chat Support 7 Days a Week
  • Secure Drop Box for Transferring Files
  • Secure Account Accessible from Anywhere in the World
  • Document Preparation
  • Document Submission

What Forms are Included?

Our low fee includes everything you need for the green card, work permit and travel permit applications.  We prepare all of the necessary forms, letters and supplements and present them to you ready for your signature.

RapidVisa® Low Price Guarantee

If you find anybody in America whose regular, every-day advertised price for the same service (including live phone support) is lower than what you paid us within 90 days of your purchase, we will refund the difference. Nobody else in this industry has the confidence to offer a low price guarantee. Don't be fooled by bait-and-switch offers that claim lower prices just to get you to call. Absolutely nobody beats our prices.

Money Back Guarantee

Our guarantee is a money-back promise if you are denied. Nobody can guarantee that your petition will be approved. However, if you are denied after we prepare and mail the documents and you respond appropriately to all government requests, we will refund 100% of the fees you paid to RapidVisa. Unfortunately the government will not refund their fees if you are denied. That's it...No fine print. Why do business with anybody who will not guarantee their work?

RapidVisa Office

RapidVisa is Not Just a Website
Adjustment of Status Costs
      $325 Fee to RapidVisa 
      $985 Filing Fee to USCIS
Biometrics Fee
 $1,395 Total All Fees
+$420 USCIS Fee if not K1 or K3 Visa.
Prices include Work & Travel Permits. The prices above include all fees. There is nothing else to pay. Beware of shady websites that list only their fees, hiding the fact that you must also pay the government fees.

Nobody Beats Our Prices, Guaranteed.
Payment plan available.
Legal oversight provided by Hogan Law Firm.

After being together across the waters for almost a year, we married August 11, 2012 in Charlotte, NC while my husband was here on holiday ….and thus began our journey to getting my British husband, Marc, a resident alien visa to the U.S.A.!  
Almost 3 months to the day after filing for the initial petition, we received notice it was accepted.  We had already begun getting all of our needed documents in order because the RapidVisa website and support team (whom I bothered plenty with emails and calls!) were so helpful.  We had everything in order so when it came time to file the visa application; we were completely ready.  Then just another few months and he had his interview date.  After that; it was exactly a week when he received his visa! 

All counted; it was just 7 months and he was back with us for good.    Everyone else that I know that has been through this process says how short of a time this was; other visa applicants that I know that did not use RapidVisa claimed anywhere from a year to 18 months.  We are so grateful for the ease of service and the wonderful support from  I don’t think we would have been finished with this process as smoothly or as quickly without the RapidVisa family.

Thank you and bless you for all you do to bring families together!

Marc and Beverly


Read More Testimonials
Our Service Fees
K-1 Fiancée Visa $350
K-3 Spousal Visa $425
CR-1 Spousal Visa $425
Adjustment of Status $325
Removal of Conditions $200
IR-5 Parent Visa $500
Children Accompanying Free
Payment plan available.
Legal oversight provided by Hogan Law Firm.
We are not government and not lawyers.

Phone & Chat support 7 days a week.
We prepare all documents, you just sign.
Free Demo, Guaranteed Lowest Price

   We do not sell forms. Immigration forms are always free at

RapidVisa® is a U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Registered Trademark #77769205.
Contact Us Here  or 800-872-1458  Se Habla Español, 我們會粵語和國語
6645 Delmonico Drive Suite 200, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919-1892

Legal oversight provided by Hogan Law Firm. Our services include everything you need to get your visa or green card, but do not include legal services or legal advice. We can arrange for legal advice from an independent immigration attorney for an additional fee if requested (but rarely needed). RapidVisa cannot act in a representative capacity on behalf of its customers.