For Philippine Customers, you need to make sure that before going to St. Luke’s for your medical examination, you should bring all the required documents.
Regular Immigrants and K-Visa Applicants
a. Valid passport
b. Photocopy of Passport Biographic/Data Page, the page in the passport that contains the applicant’s photo and information
c. 3 pieces recent 2×2 visa photos (2 for submission to the U.S. Embassy, 1 for clinic file)
The US Embassy requires you to bring the 2×2 photos for your visa issuance. We regret not to release the medical report until such time that you can provide this requirement.
d. Appointment letter from the Embassy or Instruction letter from the National Visa Center (NVC), if available,
e. 2 photocopies of your Appointment Letter/ Instruction Letter
f. Applicants are also required to provide the name address and contact number of their petitioner in the U.S.A.
Minors (17 years old and below) must be accompanied by their parent or by a legal guardian who has thorough knowledge of the child’s medical history.
Applicants whose Civil Status is “annulled” or “divorced” are required to present the annulment or divorce papers before their medical report can be completed.
Whenever applicable, please bring the following:
- Old chest x-ray films not less than 3 months prior to the medical examination
- Immunization record
SELF-REPORTED VACCINES WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Your vaccination documentation will only be honored if it contains the following details:
- personal copy (e.g. baby book)or copy of medical chart indicating received vaccines
- complete date of receipt of vaccination
- must include signature (license number, if applicable) of doctor or health worker who administered vaccine
Detailed medical certificate regarding a previously-treated or currently managed clinically significant illness which should contain the following information:
- duration and date of treatment
- surgical procedure or medical intervention done
- complete final diagnosis
- outcome of treatment or treatment plans and prognosis if available