We can prepare your Adjustment of Status and get your green card if you are married to a U.S. Citizen or are the step-child of a U.S. Citizen and came to the U.S. on one of the following types of visas:
- A-1, A-2 or A-3 Foreign Government Official or Family Member Visa
- B1/B2 Tourist
- Visa Canadian who entered legally with no Visa
- E-1, E-2 or E-3 Treaty Trader Visa
- F-1, F-2 or F-3 Student Visa
- G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4 or G-5 Foreign Government Staff or Family Member Visa
- H-1, H-2, H-3 or H-4 Employment or Family Member Visa
- J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor not subject to 2 Year Rule
- K-1 or K-2 Fiancée Visa, Fiancée Child Visa
- K-3 or K-4 Spousal Visa, Spousal Child Visa
- L-1 or L-2 Employment Visa
- M-1, M-2 or M-3 Student Visa
- O-1, O-2 or O-3 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- P-1, P-2, P-3 or P-4 Entertainment Visa
- Q-1 Cultural Exchange Visa
- R-1 or R-2 Religious Occupation Visa
- Same Sex Marriage Green Card
- T-1, T-2, T-3 or T-4 Trafficking Victim Visa
- TD Dependent of TN Visa Holder
- TN-1 Professional Work Status from Canada
- TN-2 Professional Work Visa from Mexico
- U-1, U-2, U-3 or U-4 Criminal Victim Visa
- Visa Waiver Program – ESTA
- Call us if your visa type is not listed
- If you came on a C (Transit) or D (Crewman) type visa RapidVisa can’t help you.
- If you are not married to a U.S. citizen or are not the step-child of a U.S. citizen, RapidVisa can’t help you.
What Forms are Included?
Our low fee includes everything you need for the green card, work permit and travel permit applications. We prepare all of the necessary forms, letters and supplements and present them to you ready for your signature.