Military Records

  1. Resources
  2. Glossary
  3. Military Records

Military Records: Proof of military service. If you’re applying for a family- or marriage-based green card from outside the United States, the U.S. government will request records of your service. Only the family member or spouse applying for the green card is required to submit military records with their application.