A CR1 or IR1 Spousal Visa is a immigrant visa issues to alien beneficiary who meet the requirement and applied Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative as U.S. citizen or LPR (Legal Permanent resident) ‘s spouse. A spouse is a legally wedded husband or wife. If the marriage is polygamy, only the first spouse is able to qualify. Same-sex spouses are also eligible for the same immigrant benefit.
A CR1 or IR1 spousal visa USA will allow the foreign beneficiary visit U.S.. And if the admission is permitted at a port-of-entry and the immigration fee is paid, you will receive your green card in the mail soon. No additional applications are needed.
U.S. sponsor’s eligibility requirement
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- Age over 18
- Domicile (maintain principal residence) in the U.S.
- Meet income requirement of affidavit of support
- US Spousal Visa Overview
- CR1 Visa Timeline
- Spousal Visa Cost
- CR1 Visa Process Timeline
- Spousal Visa Requirements (CR1 or IR1)
- CR1 Spousal Visa Interview Questions
- CR1 Visa Checklist