Reminder: All I-129F filings for K-1 and K-3’s now go to Dallas Texas

12 Sep 2010

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced a change in filing location instructions and addresses for the Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (Form I-129F) back in June 2010. The new instructions dated 6/14/10 are part of an overall effort to transition the intake of forms from Service Centers to USCIS Lockbox facilities. Centralizing form and fee intake to a Lockbox environment allows USCIS to provide customers with more efficient and effective initial processing of applications/petitions and fees.

Beginning Aug. 3 2010 all Form I-129F petitions being filed by a U.S. citizen on behalf of a fiancé(e) or spouse go to the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility.

For U.S. Postal Service:


PO Box 660151

Dallas TX 75266

For Express mail and courier deliveries:


Attn: I-129F

2501 South State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville TX 75067

The Vermont and California Service Centers forwarded incorrectly filed petitions to the USCIS Dallas Lockbox until Sept. 17 2010. Petitions and fees submitted to the Service Centers are now returned to the applicant with a note advising them of the correct filing location.

Applicants filing a form at a USCIS Lockbox facility may elect to receive an e-mail and/or text message notifying them that their petition has been accepted by completing Form G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance and attaching it to the first page of their application.

Disclaimer: The contents of this post were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. Immigration is constantly changing, and old information often becomes outdated, including procedures, timelines, prices, and more. Take note of the publish date. For archival purposes, these posts will remain published, even if new information renders them obsolete. Do not make important life decisions based on this content. No part of this post should be considered legal advice, as RapidVisa is not a law firm. This content is provided free of charge for informational purposes only. If anything herein conflicts with an official government website, the official government website shall prevail.

Blog Categories

Blog Archives

Blog Archives