Please understand that once RapidVisa has provided the ability and support necessary to generate your petition we have provided a valuable service and deserve compensation. A full or partial refund may be available under certain conditions, as listed below. If you feel your case deserves special consideration, give us a call and explain your situation.
I. A full refund is available if all of the following are true:
- It is not more than 60 days since your purchase.
- RapidVisa has not reviewed your petition.
- You are not using our payment plan.
II. A full refund is also available if one of the following conditions exist:
- Your petition is denied by the USCIS and you meet the conditions listed in RapidVisa’s Money Back Guarantee (excludes government fees).
- The computer systems controlled exclusively by RapidVisa malfunction is such a way as to deny you the ability to generate your petition within 30 days of your purchase.
III. The following is a partial list of circumstances that specifically do not entitle the user to a refund. This is not an exhaustive list and many other situations may exist that would not entitle you to a refund:
- You have generated your petition.
- It has been more than 60 days since your purchase.
- You, the sponsor, decide you no longer want to pursue a petition with this person or at this time.
- The alien decides not to accept your petition.
- Your income does not qualify you as a sponsor.
- Illness or death of the sponsor or beneficiary.
- No refunds are available if you are using our payment plan.
IV. Regarding Government Fees
If you order a check writing service, once we write a check and it is sent to the government, you are not eligible for a refund of that amount in any circumstance. That money went to the government and is irretrievable.
V. Payment Plan
- Payments already made using our payment plan are never refundable for any reason.
- Future payments may be cancelled if:
- It is not more than 30 days since your purchase.
- You have not reached the 100% completion point as indicated by our records.
- You have not made use of our support assets by asking questions, other than questions about our service and policies.
VI. B1/B2 Tourist Visa
Tourist visas are not refundable.