Once your visa is approved, 2Go will either deliver your passport to the location you specified when you scheduled your appointment, or hold your passport at a 2Go office for you to retrieve. There are no extra fees associated with either aspect of this service - the cost for 2Go to deliver or hold your passport is included in the visa application fee.
If you chose to collect your passport/visa at the courier office you will need to visit a 2Go office during normal business hours. To find the 2Go office nearest to you, use this link to find it: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-loc-passportcollection.asp
To collect your passport you must present your original (not a photocopy) government-issued photo ID. We recommend you also bring a printed copy of your appointment letter. Acceptable IDs are:
- Driver's License
- Civil Service ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Postal ID
- Company ID
Make progress today
If a representative is collecting your passport from the document collection office on your behalf - even in case of family members - the representative must present:
- Their own original government-issued photo ID for identification
- A photocopy of your government-issued photo ID
- A letter of authority signed by you authorizing your representative to collect your passport. The letter of authority must contain the following information:
- Your representative's full name as shown on their government-issued photo ID
- Your name
- Your fee receipt number. Immigrant visa applicants must mention the receipt number on the letter.
If the applicant is under the age of 16 the following documents are required:
- An original signed letter of authority from either of the applicant's parents
- A clear photocopy of the government-issued photo ID belonging to the parent who signed the applicant's letter of authority
- The representative's original government-issued photo ID
Note: In case of a group/family a single letter of authority with the required information for each of the applicants will be accepted.
Change Delivery Options
You may change your preferred document delivery address online by clicking this link here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-deliveryaddressmodify.asp or through the call center http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-contactus.asp until 11:59 p.m. the day of your interview appointment. There is no cost to change your delivery preferences.
Passport Tracking Options
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled. Do not include any additional text. You will receive an automatic response with the status.
Online: You can track your passport online by clicking on this link: https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/
Chat: You can track your passport via chat through our call center http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-chat.asp
Telephone: You can track your passport via telephone with our call center. The call center's telephone numbers and a full description of our call center services including hours of operation can be found http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-contactus.asp