My I-130 has been approved for seven months now, but I can't find an affidavit of support joint sponsor because my daughter who filed for us is a student. How can you help?

Make progress today

RapidVisa cannot be your joint sponsor, unfortunately. So we don't have any service related to this. However, once you have found a joint sponsor who is willing to vouch your intending immigrant, is willing to execute the affidavit of support for you, we can process their paperwork. So you are free to use our service once you get your joint sponsor.

Becoming a joint sponsor is a serious obligation, and it can be tough to find somebody. Usually people use a close family member or friend. It can be anybody who's at least 18 years old, lives in the United States legally, and resides in the United States (Not a US citizen living abroad).

Disclaimer: The contents of this post were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. Immigration is constantly changing, and old information often becomes outdated, including procedures, timelines, prices, and more. Take note of the publish date. For archival purposes, these posts will remain published, even if new information renders them obsolete. Do not make important life decisions based on this content. No part of this post should be considered legal advice, as RapidVisa is not a law firm. This content is provided free of charge for informational purposes only. If anything herein conflicts with an official government website, the official government website shall prevail.

Related Posts

Can All Immigrants Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
Homeland Security to Collect Social Media Info on Immigrants
Safest U.S. States for LGBTQ Immigrants

Blog Categories