I Already Filed My I-129f – Can RapidVisa Still Help Me?

16 Apr 2019

“I’ve already filed my initial I-129f. Can I still use your services to help me with the visa process going forward?”

Yes. The initial I-129f is only the USCIS phase. You’ll also have the NVC and Embassy phases, later on in the process. RapidVisa can help – just call us at 800-872-1458 to make sure your case isn’t too far in.

Furthermore, after the K1 visa, you’ll need to adjust status to get a green card, and years later you’ll want to remove conditions from your green card and maybe even become a US citizen. RapidVisa helps with all these aspects of your immigration journey.

Leave a comment

Blog Categories

Blog Archives

Blog Archives

a-ratingCustomer Reviewsnevada-state-seal