Many people ask us if there is a way to expedite their K1 fiancé visa or K3 spousal visa. Unfortunately, unless the American fiancé is in the U.S. military, it is not possible to expedite the process once the petition is mailed to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

One way to ensure a quicker K1 fiancé visa or K3 spousal visa is to prepare the petition carefully, with no errors. A complete petition will eliminate the need for USCIS to send a Request for Evidence (RFE). A neat petition will help the reviewer quickly process the application.

Typically, attorneys or other processors rely on mailing papers back and forth and using outdated manual processes for completing forms. If you want to receive your approved K1 fiancé visa or K3 spousal visa petition as quickly as possible, RapidVisa can help you complete your petition online.

Disclaimer: The contents of this post were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. Immigration is constantly changing, and old information often becomes outdated, including procedures, timelines, prices, and more. Take note of the publish date. For archival purposes, these posts will remain published, even if new information renders them obsolete. Do not make important life decisions based on this content. No part of this post should be considered legal advice, as RapidVisa is not a law firm. This content is provided free of charge for informational purposes only. If anything herein conflicts with an official government website, the official government website shall prevail.

Related Posts

Immigration FAQ
Does Income Matter at the Embassy Phase? Gross or Adjusted Gross?
Fiance Visa With a 49-Year Age Gap

Blog Categories