What if I don’t have copies of my tax returns for my Affidavit of Support?

20 Dec 2010

You are required to attach a copy of your most recent tax return to your I-134 or I-864 Affidavit of Support.  Optionally you can include your last 3 tax returns.  If you don’t have copies of your tax return you can get free transcripts from the IRS at the link below…

Need a Copy of Your Tax Return Information?

Leave a comment

Blog Categories

Blog Archives

Blog Archives

a-ratingCustomer Reviewsnevada-state-seal