Fiancée Visa from Botswana to USA!

Botswana Country Information

If you would like to live permanently in the U.S., you must obtain an Immigrant Visa (IV), a fiance(e) visa (K visa), or Diversity Visa (DV) to seek entry into the U.S. as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). All such applications for residents of Botswana are processed at the U.S. Consulate General in Johannesburg, South Africa.

US Embassy Info in Botswana

Testimonials from Botswana

Thank you so much for helping me to get the K1 Visa of my sweetheart she here now in US... We are so thankful for your service and now we are married... And thank you to all the staff of Rapid Visa especially to ALBERT... Bro thank you to helping me I'm so makulit sometimes... hehehe... I send my wedding pics here to see how happy I am.... More power RapidVisa we love you.

~ Jiena and Terry

Jiena and TerryPhilippines / United States of America