CFO Seminar for all Filipinos Receiving a K-1 or K-3 Visa

26 Sep 2010

All Filipinos going abroad as fiances or spouses of foreign nationals are required to attend the Commission on Filipinos Overseas’s (CFO) guidance and counseling session in order to secure the Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC) and the CFO sticker.  They won’t let you leave the country without this sticker and certificate in your passport.

This seminar can only be taken in Manila or Cebu.

If your fiance is a Philippine citizen, you will want to go here and read all about it.  If your fiance goes to the airport without this certificate and sticker, she will not be allowed to get on her plane.

Leave a comment

Blog Categories

Blog Archives

Blog Archives

a-ratingCustomer Reviewsnevada-state-seal