Archive for the ‘Vietnam’ Category


How Do I Get My Vietnamese Fiancé to the United States?

The process for this is called the K1 Fiance Visa. To qualify, you the petitioner need to be a U.S. citizen, you both must be legally free to marry, and you must have physically met in person at least once in the last 2 years. Fiance visas are one of RapidVisa’s specialties, and we have a very high success rate.

Read More »

3 Ways to Get a Vietnam Visa

Enriched in vibrant culture, exotic scents and fragrant flavors; Vietnam is a country of ineffable beauty. To discover this amazing land, foreigners should get a Vietnam Visa. This article will give you the brief but detailed review about 3 current available options to obtain a Vietnam Visa.

Read More »

Blog Categories

Blog Archives