Archive for the ‘Divorce’ Category

Information about how getting divorced can affect your immigration application.


How Do I Get a Copy of My Divorce Decree?

Where to get a replacement or substitute of your lost divorce papers If you’ve ever been married before and seek a green card based on your current marriage, you’ll need to provide to the U.S. government a divorce decree (also known as a "divorce certificate"), a certificate of annulment, or a death certificate for each […]

Read More »

Blog Categories