Bringing Your Fiancé’s or Spouse’s Children to the United States

If a U.S. citizen plans to marry a foreign citizen the most important advice we can offer is to begin the preparations early to bring the new fiance(é) or spouse to the United States. Depending on the circumstances processing time can take as long as several months.

Read More »

Philippine Customers: How to get an NBI Clearance( National Bureau of Investigation)

There’s one mandated functions of the NBI is to act as national clearing house of criminal records and other information for use of all prosecuting and law enforcement entities in the Philippines of identification records of all persons without criminal convictions.

Read More »

Philippine Customers: Order your CENOMAR online

It is a certification issued by the PSA stating that a person has not contracted any marriage. Also called a certificate of No Record of Marriage or Certificate of Singleness. A Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR) from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) is simply what its name implies.

Read More »

Philippine Customers: Order your Birth Certificate Online

A Birth Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) is a vital record that establishes the birth of a child. It is an official form that gives details on the time and place of a person’s birth, and his or her name, sex, mother’s name and (usually) father’s name. The word “birth certificate” can refer to either the original document or a certified true copy of or representation of the original record of birth document.

Read More »

Sending Money from the United States to the Philippines

Now that you have a loved one in the Philippines you may find that you need to send money in a quick safe and secure manner. Whether you are sending money to help your fiancé out with rent food or everyday living expenses you want to insure that the money gets to them without costing more than it should.

Read More »

Employment Verification Letter for Affidavit of Support

Obtaining an employment verification letter from the US citizen sponsor’s current employer is highly recommended when providing evidence and proof of income for your Affidavit of Support.
The employment verification letter should be original and printed on company letterhead.

Read More »

Affidavit of Support for Spousal Visas and Adjustment of Status (I-864 series forms)

The Affidavit of Support is legally required for the petitioning sponsor for many family-based and some employment based immigrants to show the intending immigrant will have adequate means of support when planning to immigrate to the U.S.

Read More »

Affidavit of Support for K-1 Fiancé Visa

The Affidavit of Support is a legal contract between you (the petitioner for an immigrant visa applicant) and the US Government. It ensures that the visa applicant has adequate means of financial support and is unlikely to become a public charge after entering the US.

Read More »

FAQs Regarding the Medical Examination

A medical examination is required for all immigrant visas and some non-immigrant visas as well as for refugees and adjustment of status applicants. The purpose of the medical exam is to determine if you have any health conditions that need attention prior to immigrating.

Read More »

What Happen at a Port of Entry?

When arriving at an airport, the airline will give all travelers some documents to complete while still en route to the United States. All travelers are required to complete a Customs Declaration form 6059B. Those travelers who are non-United States citizens and are requesting admission to the United States with a Visa will be given the Form I-94 (white), Arrival/Departure Record to complete.

Read More »

Blog Categories