We have a quick public service announcement for any adjustment of status applicants who did NOT enter on a K1 fiance visa.

As part of your process, you’ll need to have a medical exam with an authorized civil surgeon. You cannot just go to your run of the mill doctor of your choice. You must go to one of these doctors, or the exam won’t be accepted. Thankfully, the USCIS has put together a link that has all the doctors you can use. The URL is my.uscis.gov/findadoctor. Please be sure to have your medical exam at one of the clinics on this list.

Disclaimer: The contents of this post were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. Immigration is constantly changing, and old information often becomes outdated, including procedures, timelines, prices, and more. Take note of the publish date. For archival purposes, these posts will remain published, even if new information renders them obsolete. Do not make important life decisions based on this content. No part of this post should be considered legal advice, as RapidVisa is not a law firm. This content is provided free of charge for informational purposes only. If anything herein conflicts with an official government website, the official government website shall prevail.

Related Posts

Can I Get Married in the USA if I Separated in Philippines?
USCIS Field Offices Will Require Individuals to Submit Biometric Data
Affidavit of Support for Spousal Visas and Adjustment of Status (I-864 series forms)

Blog Categories

  • No related categories.