Money Back
Low Price
Hundreds Of
With Pictures!
Click to View
Call 800-872-1458 or 719-208-7033
Open 7 Days, Free Consultation


Not associated with the government.
Live support 7 days a week. We prepare all documents, you just sign. Free Demo.

Legal oversight by Hogan Law Firm.
Just need forms? Get them free at
Go Here to See Testimonials & Pictures from Our Customers

Financial Requirements

Income Requirements
Use our handy calculator to determine the income requirements to sponsor your relative for an immigrant visa.

Tax Return Copies

Get official copies of your tax returns from the IRS for free by phone or mail.


Documents by Country
How to get Birth Certificates, Adoption Certificates, Death Certificates, Divorce Certificates and Police Clearances from foreign countries.

Interview Preparation - Embassy Guidelines by Country

Get detailed information about the interview requirements for each country. Only works in Internet Explorer.

Consulate Specific Information

Similar to the above link but may contain additional information. Only works in Internet Explorer.

Interview Questions

Sample questions that you may be asked in the embassy interview.

Medical Exam

Medical Exam Information
Medical exam information and requirements by country if you are outside the United States. Only works in Internet Explorer.

Civil Surgeons Locator

Go here to locate a Civil Surgeon to schedule your medical exam if you are in the United States.

Medical Exam FAQ

Frequently asked questions about the medical exam.

National Visa Center

Check Visa Status Online
This is for NVC case numbers only, not for USCIS case numbers.

National Visa Center Case Information:  603-334-0700
If necessary you can get a live person Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 12:00am Eastern Time. 

Fax: 603-334-0791.

Email messages must include your case number in the subject line.  Alien's full name and date of birth and U.S. Citizen's full name and date of birth must be the first thing listed in the body of the message.

Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center
Attn: WC
31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Forms, documents, and photographs should be sent to:

National Visa Center
Attn: DR
31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Establish Communication with the NVC

Go here to see if your embassy in involved in the paperless process.

National Visa Center Online Payments

Go here to make payments only when instructed by the National Visa Center.

Pay National Visa Center Fees by Check or Money Order

Instructions for when you can't pay the Immigrant Visa Fee or Affidavit of Support fees online.


Biometrics Office Locator
Find the nearest USCIS Application Support Center

Change Your Address with the USCIS
Go here to change your address online.

Check Your Case Status Online

Check your USCIS case status online using your receipt number.

Is the USCIS taking too long to approve your case or too long to send you a document or benefit card?  Did they spell your name wrong on an important document?  Go there to file an inquiry.

I-94 Admission Number Retrieval
Use this USCIS utility to retrieve your I-94 number.

National Customer Service Center:  
800-375-5283, 8AM to 6PM Local Time
TTD for National Customer Service Center:  800-767-1883
Military only number for the National Service Center:  877-247-4645

Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479

California Service Center
24000 Avila Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

USCIS Email Addresses

California Service Center:
Vermont Service Center:
Nebraska Service Center:
Texas Service Center:
If you are in Canada write to:
USCIS Headquarters Office for Service Centers:

U.S. Department of State

Consular Electronic Application Center
For online Immigrant Visa invoice payments and the electronic From DS-160

Consular Report of Birth Abroad
A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen is normally entitled to immediate U.S. citizenship. Go here to see what you need to do.

United States Embassies, Consulates and Diplomatic Missions

Visa Requirements to Visit a Foreign Country
Do I need a visa to visit my fiancee/spouses country?

Write Your Representative

It can sometimes help to write your congressman or senator if you're having a problem with your petition. You'll probably get a better response from your congressman since they cover less area, but it doesn't hurt to also write both the senators for your state.

Find My Congressman

Find My Senator

Our Fees
Legal oversight provided by Hogan Law Firm.
RapidVisa Office

RapidVisa is Not Just a Website

We had a crazy idea to marry and live happily ever after after we met on vacation in DR. I was then faced with the challenge of getting the visa to bring him over. I started to research it and came across Rapidvisa. I called many places and tried to get as much information as I could just to learn about the process. Rapid visa was the only place that offered a lot of information without pressuring me to sign up! I spoke to Jocelyn and she made me feel like this visa thing was possible, more that just a dream.

Rapid Visa held my hand through the entire process. I must've called a million times and when they heard Toribio, my username, they knew that I wanted to speak to Dan or had some series of questions led by nervousness. I imagine I was annoying, but they never made me feel that way.

I developed a special bond with Dan after the time that Daniel and I broke up and I called seeking direction on canceling the application. I never expected anymore than advice. Instead I got compassion as I was offered half my money back even though RapidVisa already helped me to assemble my petition. Soon after I called Dan to say that we made up, he laughed and said, "that's love", and we began talking about the visa again.

This process can be daunting- hard, emotionally and mentally. I was especially distraught around the time of the medical and the interview. I called constantly because I was so scared that we wouldnt be approved. Rapid Visa staff helped me by giving me scenarios about different interviews and promising me that every thing would be ok.

In the end, the visa was approved and am I waiting for him to come. I would like to thank the entire staff at Rapid Visa for all the support, giudance, and compassion they gave. Their service is priceless, especially when you are hoping to bring your sweetheart to your country or vice versa. The applications for the USCIS seem simple, but RapidVisa knows the ins and outs of this process. I feel like I got a lot more than I paid for. I have immense gratitude to them and commend their professionalism. Words cannot express how grateful we are. It is because of you, Daniel and I can finally be together. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Jeanelle and Daniel


Thank you so much rapid visa for everything. They made the whole process easy.  Johben was with me from the beginning and he has helped me and my finace every step of the way. We talked hours on the phone and his patience and help was amazing!  They go out of their to make sure everything was done right. We are a same sex couple and we were approved from the USCIS in 2 months!  Also Juliet, Weng, Dan, Albert and Anna were wonderful helps! Thank you all for everything!

Daniel & Teodoro
(Florida, USA / Philippines)

Read More Testimonials
Our Service Fees
K-1 Fiancée Visa $375
K-3 Spousal Visa $475
CR-1 Spousal Visa $450
Adjustment of Status $325
Removal of Conditions $200
IR-5 Parent Visa $500
Children Accompanying Free
Legal oversight provided by Hogan Law Firm.

Not associated with the government.
Live support 7 days a week. We prepare all documents, you just sign. Free Demo.

Legal oversight by Hogan Law Firm.
Just need forms? Get them free at

RapidVisa® is a U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Registered Trademark #77769205.
Contact Us Here  or 800-872-1458  Se Habla Español, 我們會粵語和國語
6645 Delmonico Drive Suite 200, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919-1892

Staff counsel and legal oversight provided by Hogan Law Firm. Our services include everything you need to get your visa or green card, but do not include legal services, legal advice or legal representation.